Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Well, I managed (for the most part) to finish my power point presentation. I just can not figure out how to email the slideshow as a show and not the entire file. Nothing to difficult hope. I am sure it will all work out-always does! I was all worried for nothing. As always, fear of the unknown caused me a lot (FYI-did you know that alot is misspelled; according to my ELNG prof the correct spelling is a lot) of unnecessary stress.
I hope that it (unnecessay stress) is the case for the web portfolio and major project that we have to do. I am hoping to do a web page for class that I am a teacher aide in. I think that it will be very interesting and when I am a teacher I can do it for my classroom. Sounds good anyways! Until next time! Jane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home