Friday, November 24, 2006

Good ol' Face to Face

I had the opportunity to meet with my online ECMP prof today. I had no idea how to do something that I have read instructions on and seen being done step by step online beofre. After sitting down for half an hour with him right there showing and telling me what to do step by step, I totally "get it". It sort of makes me think that I could have learned alot more in the face to face class. Oh well... can't turn back time. Only move forward to online ECMP 455 (sort of ironic, now that I know face to face may be better for me).
I guess just knowing that I can come see Alec for help (even though he won't be the prof), should set my mind at ease. Right???

1 Comments:

Blogger Alec Couros said...

I'm glad you "got it" Jane. It was nice to meet you today, in person. All the best next semester ... and yes, you can always come and see me for help.

Cheers,
Alec

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home