Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Free Software


OK, this is not an easy way out (even though I didn't have to search the web for hours like Amber-haha), but I have decided to write an testimonial-uh, I mean assessment for OpenOffice.org. Before this fine class, I was not aware of this software. Actually now that I think about it, that is not true, the school that I work at has it on it's computers, but I had never actually used it. Anyways, since the start of this class, I have used it for all of my writing. What did I use before you may ask??? WordPerfect10. OK, don't laugh. More than one person has told me that I more than likely have MicrosoftWord on my computer because I have windows, but I have yet to come across it (maybe when I find my COMPUTER GURU, who will happily make the trek to Moose Jaw to help me put the finishing touches on my projects, they will find it for me-OFFERS ANYONE??? I don't have any specific criteria that this COMPUTER GURU must posses. But you will have a definite in if you happen to have a body like the guy at the top of this posting!!!
OK, OpenOffice.org. It is great. No complaints. Beggars can't be choosers, RIGHT???
Criteria:
#1 it is free, free, free
#2 usable
#3 can I find help online if I need it
#4 did I say free?
For me any free software that is relevant to what I need is good enough for me.
Jane.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

Was that my problem the darn font color. Man...sad.
Anyways, isn't he a hottie!!!

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home