Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Connectivism

On July 25/07, I wrote about Pride of Ownership. I received some great feedback from others. Everyone pretty much agreed that as teachers we need to make the content relevant to our learners and that technology is an amazing tool to help us make those connections.
I was reading a blog from a student at Plymouth State University in New Hampshire (our ECMP 455 class is working on a collaborative Wiki project with students in Jeff Utecht's graduate level class), and his blog was synonymous with what we said.
In his blog, he talks about connectivism and relevance. Through reading his blog, I came across this blog that views connectivism as a learning theory for the digital age.
So...to make this long blog short...read both of these blogs. It sums up what we were discussing in my Pride of Ownership blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home