Monday, July 23, 2007

The Adventure's Begun

Well, I am home from the lake for an evening to sit down and start composing my digital story. I began by reading through David Jake's tutorial on Photostory 3 and decided that this was perhaps the easiest tool for me to use, as I am a beginner at this! I found the site very easy to use with the help of the tutorial.
Then I used technorati.com to search digital stories and long behold I came across one of our classmates blog and their newly composed video. I find it fascinating that with a search of the whole world wide web I come across a classmates blog. Pretty cool!

Anyways...so far so good. I think that I have pulled the story I want to tell out of my pictures, and now I will begin the fun of composing. I will let all know how it turns out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home